Friday, March 4, 2011

A "Tobby" Horse For A "Wittle" Girl

Annaliese loved watching me make my recent big order of hobby horses, and one day while I was working on them, she said "Could you please make me a 'pink dark' (dark pink) tobby horse?" I told her I would once I had finished these ones I had to make.


So one day, we took a trip to the fabric store, and Annaliese picked out a pink fabric for her hobby horse (with some guidance as to price from me). I quite liked the fabric she chose, and I have some left over which I'm thinking of making a hippo with.


On Thursday I finished it, and Emma Grace Buttsworth 2 was born. She galloped around the house on it, and then today Bethany took her outside and took some photos of her with the horse. She's pretty cute, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment