Tuesday, December 7, 2010

100 joys - Part 1

I just found this idea on my friend's blog who apparently stole it from this blog. I thought it was a good idea, so I'm stealing it too! :) 100 joys - here I come!


1 - Going to the movies with my brother and sisters (a rare treat) and watching the Voyage of the Dawn Treader and being so clearly reminded that we can do nothing without Christ's help, that we are to be content with how we are made, and that Satan always attacks us at our weakest points, so be vigilant!


2 - Cute purple dinosaur that is coming with me to the markets on Saturday.


3 - Chris Tomlin's Christmas CD - the best ever as far as I'm concerned!

4 - Excitement on little sisters' faces as they run looking for clues for a treasure hunt and then ask for another one once it is all over.

5. And as the photo below declares - Christmas is coming! A time where we can enjoy the delights of family and celebrate the absolutely amazing reality that Christ came to earth to save us!


Part 2 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment