Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Recently....

 
Liv and I had lunch (her choice of KFC), enjoyed the sunshine while sitting on the grass, and had a go on the flying fox. (Well Liv did, I abstained from that pleasure. :-)

 

 

 
I've been sewing like crazy - here are just a few samples of what I've made so far. They are all for ages 6-12 months. It's been a great opportunity while wedding flower work is quiet to concentrate on my other love and stock up my etsy store and get ready for summer markets! These and others will be uploaded in the next couple of days hopefully...

 
 

 
 
I've been reading this book after Bethany recommended it so highly. It is pretty hard-hitting. Now I just need time to digest and work out what changes to put in place in my life. More to come on that point....
 
 
What's been filling your days recently??
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment