Saturday, April 28, 2012

What I've Been Up To Over The Last Couple Of Months


I don't seem to blog that often, do I? So here's a snapshot of some of the ways I've been keeping busy over the last couple of months. I started back at CIT studying Certificate 3 in Floristry. We are doing wedding flowers this year which is what I love doing, so I am very happy!

These are some of the bouquets I've made....




I also made these monkeys for twin babies. I'm pretty sure the monkeys will be bigger than the babies at the moment....



And lastly I finished Emily's quilt. She wanted something bright and hot pink, and I think I fulfilled the criteria!! :)



So that's what I've been doing. What about you??

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those bouquets are absolutely stunning - you're a really truly florist!!! :)

    What's been keeping me busy? See: http://carlaandalastairwilson.blogspot.com.au/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt you made for Emily! Looks so fun and pretty.

    And those flowers are just gorgeous. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've awarded you on my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete