Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Only 3 More Sleeps....

Until the fun at Floriade!!


I'll be at Floriade creating my dress from 7:00AM until after 4:30PM. (The gates only open to the public at 9:00AM.) So, if you happen to be in Canberra (and passing Floriade) on Saturday the 17th of September. I'd love to see you! :) I can't promise I'll be the best conversationalist as I may be slightly stressed, but your presence would be greatly appreciated anyway! I'll just do my best, and we'll see what God's plan for the day is!!


See you on the other side!


3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I won't be there,(as you may have guessed), but I hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great, fun day today. Can't wait to chat and see how it all went :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting, waiting, waiting... when will the photos come?!
    No pressure, of course!

    ReplyDelete