Monday, August 16, 2010

Creating With Kids

I like to do some sort of craft (be it cooking, making cards, playing a game etc) with my younger siblings on Tuesday afternoons. We do this most Tuesday afternoons apart from the Tuesdays where my brain is totally void of ideas. Last Tuesday we made these cards together. I scored well this time as this required minimal effort from me. I normally manage to choose crafts that require a lot of work from me, but this one was great. You can find the site where I found the idea here.

From left to right: Erin's, Olivia's William's Victoria's (they also go up in age order)
If you have any great ideas for children's craft that use mostly normal type things you could find around the house, please share them! I'm always looking for ideas....

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Caitlin!!!

    If you need more ideas, have a look at oneprettything.com - they have lots of great craft links and even a "kids craft" category you can look up.

    :) Deb.

    ReplyDelete