Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Funerals And Floriade

At CIT lately, all we've been concentrating on are funerals and Floriade. The last 4 weeks we've made different funeral arrangements and visited a funeral home, but now all our attention is turned towards Floriade. On Saturday, there is only 5 weeks until the big day. I have a plan for my dress all worked out, but next week at CIT is when we can talk to the teacher about our ideas in detail. I'm sure I'll know then whether my idea will work or not. My idea is pretty simple so I'm reasonably confident it should work out.

Anyway, here are some pictures of what we've been doing at CIT recently:

Funeral Wreath


Casket Cover


Open Spray



I'll let you know what happens with my idea next week.

1 comment:

  1. They are all LOVERLY!
    I really enjoy looking at flower arrangements that others have made, they make such beautiful ones! (Compared to mine that is!)

    ReplyDelete