Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Turning Two!!!

Craftycrackpot is turning two today (well on etsy at least), and I'm celebrating by offering 10% off all stock on both etsy and madeit until the 30th of November. Also, if you spend over $30 (not including postage), I will send you a $5 gift voucher for your next purchase.


You can either buy and then I'll refund through paypal, or you can let me know what you would like to buy, and I'll change the price of the listings for you. 


I've had a lot of fun with craftycrackpot. The first year I felt like I was just becoming accustomed to it and learning lots about taking photos, tagging items, etc. Within the last 6 months though, I feel like I know what I'm doing, and hopefully I'll see sales picking up too. I'm still learning, but I can definitely see a difference from when I first started.

Birthdays are fun!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment